Let’s Realize Your Dreams in 2017
Now that the Christmas rush is behind us, these last few days of the year are the perfect time to create your plan to kick-ass in the year ahead.
In my last post I gave you four strategies for how to create a meaningful New Year’s resolution and how to keep it:
1. Focus your resolve around your core desired feelings, rather than just accomplishments.
2. Think in a 3-5 year time frame about what you really desire in life, so your resolution has deep meaning for you.
3. Work with another to hold you accountable.
4. Have an action plan for dealing with stress – which often derails our best efforts.
No matter what your intention for 2017, a steady and faithful yoga practice can help you to achieve it.
Because I believe so much in the power of Yoga and because I believe in YOU, lovely yogi, it is my resolution to help you to reach your dreams in 2017!
- If you have big business and career aspirations — I can show you how yoga can help you to stay focused and relieve stress.
- If you want better health, fitness and flexibility — I can coach you in a yoga practice designed help you to build stronger and more supple muscles.
- Looking for emotional balance? I can help you to learn to use yoga to lift your mood, calm anxiety and ease mild to moderate depression.
- Want to make healthier food choices? I can help you with a yoga practice curbs emotional eating patterns by putting you more in touch with your body and emotions.
Yoga has so much power when the practice is customized for the individual. That is why I am opening up my schedule for a limited number of new private clients in January.
If you like what group classes bring to your life, then you will love working one on one with me.
Private yoga sessions are the best way to really go deep and make progress in your practice.
While group classes are designed to accommodate a wide range of people, an individual session can focus on just you and what you need.
You are unique!
You deserve a custom designed yoga program that suits your unique body, schedule and preferences.
To help you to get started, I am offering to anyone interested in working with me on an ongoing one-to-one basis a free 30-minute Skype or phone session where we can discuss your personal goals for 2017, and how you can use Yoga to help you to get where you want to be.
If you want to lose weight, create more freedom and movement in your body, deepen your meditation, increase your focus and deepen your groundedness — so that you can increase your joy, health happiness and success — then you should definitely book a free consultation session with me right away!
I am only opening up four time slots for private clients in January, so don’t hesitate!
The initial Skype/phone consultation is free after all and you have nothing to lose.
Send me a message now at email@example.com with “Private yoga consultation” as the subject line, and I will get back to you with the available times slots.
Whatever your dreams this year, I am here to help so I can’t wait to hear from you!