ELITE FITNESS TRAVEL,CORPORATE and WELLNESS RETREATS
LisaZenYoga Yoga, Health and Wellness Retreats
Benefits to host fitness classes at your business or resort:
- World-class elite fitness at your resort one to two times daily.
- It is no extra cost to you. Provide the instructor and their guest room and board. Lisazenyoga will take care of the requirements for the instructor. Lisa sets high standards for instructors only sending 200 hour instructors RYT with Yoga Alliance.
- Provides 24 hour on or off site concierge services for the resorts and instructors (rereats only)
- Worry free high quality fitness professionals. The instructor does everything and is happy to do it!
- Enhance your guest experience. Fitness and Yoga is a way to add balance and relaxation in life. Fitness intertwined with the beauty of your resort and country offers unforgettable experiences. These classes will differentiate you from the resorts nearby.
- Provides classes and training for staff and guests in all aspects of health, wellness and fitness. Works with chef and staff to provide healthy food choices including anti-oxidant smoothies, vegan and gluten free options.
- Aroma-touch therapy offered in conjunction with Yoga.
- Fitness and wellness classes range from mainly yoga, pilates, and sculpt, rare professional golf lessons when pros are not on tour.
- Instructors share their expertise and talents.
- All ages welcome to participate in resort activities. Gain reviews on Trip Advisor. Your visiting instructors are required to give the resort 100% positive. This will spread about what you are offering. The better the experience guests are having the more likely to leave a review. Lisazenyoga works directly with Trip Advisor to boost the ratings of the resort.
- Gain credibility. Adding classes that benefit overall health and wellness adds professionalism and credibility to your resort.
- Increased block room sales for fitness vacations, yoga retreats and trainings. Our instructors bring their own students who purchase blocks of rooms.
- Repeat guest visits with the instructors.
- Increased exposure on social media/networking : Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest.
- Free resort advertising on multiple websites and social media.
- Join the new trend of offering fitness themed vacation packages and promotion through apple vacations, Largay Travel and Trip Advisor.
- Attract corporate accounts, conventions,wedding party yoga classes, excursions, yoga champagne brunches, wine tastings etc. specializing in offering fitness and yoga classes as group/Team building activities. Private and sunset classes offered.
- Increased spa traffic.
- Our team of fitness professionals are licensed, insured experts.
- Provides uninterrupted weeks of professional classes (no exceptions)!
- Holds yoga and fitness retreats at resort when possible.
- Resort benefits from instructors bringing high quality gifts to resorts like yoga mats, sports equipments, fine wine, specialty gourmet foods, etc. possibilities are endless!
My friends and I were staying at Secrets Silversands a couple of weeks ago and decided to try Yoga. My friends have never done it before. I had tried it years ago but never thought it was a good workout. Lisa was amazing! I was able to close my eyes and easily follow her instructions. It was definitely a good workout. I worked muscles that I never knew I had before!! My friends and I have all agreed we will now do yoga back home. We just don’t know if we can find as good of an instructor here.
- Sue Das Boyd
I recently came back from my lovely vacation at Secrets the Vine . My husband and I love to stay active during our trips . When we arrived we saw two yoga classes a day on the schedule . We said let’s give it a shot . We expected it to be ran by someone from the entertainment team . Much to our surprise Lisa was teaching the yoga class . Coming from Hoboken with amazing yoga instructors I was amazed to have such a well verse yoga teacher . I wish she would move to Hoboken so I can take her daily . It was the best yoga class I ever took ! Each move flowed into the next . We found complete inner peace with an amazing workout . I highly recommend Lisa’s yoga class to anyone !!! She describes each position flawlessly . There were many variations on poses so a beginner and an advance yogi would get the optimal workout .
- Jennifer V.
I enjoyed Lisa’s yoga instruction at the Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica. Lisa brings warmth and authenticity to each session, creating a calm and peaceful environment. She was wonderful about suggesting modifications or issuing challenges. Lisa brings genuine Namaste. I highly recommend her!
- Ann Frank
My wife and I were at Silversands resort two weeks ago and she finally was able to drag me to try Yoga for the first time. The first day was an employee from the hotel, whilst he knew some good stretches that was all he knew. He was able to stretch people BUT he was unable to give any form of difficulty levels from beginner to advanced, one stretch was borderline dangerous. The next day Buddha Bend Yoga arrived and it was night and day, Lisa you know your stuff and thank you for giving us alternatives to differing exercises. I could feel the workout for days after, and i’m now actively looking for more yoga classes at home…
- Trevor Dowdney
I have always lived an active lifestyle, enjoying running, swimming, cycling and hiking, among other things. So when my daughter suggested I take up yoga to improve strength and flexibility, I thought about it but dismissed it as too easy to give me a good work out. Was I ever wrong!
While vacationing at Breathless Riveria Maya, I participated in my first yoga class with Lisa Zembruski as the instructor. When I arrived, I briefly told her about my active lifestyle and thought to myself, “I’ll just take this class to satisfy my daughter’s suggestion and be done with it.” The class, however, far exceeded my expectations with regard to level of intensity and enjoyment.
Lisa started with simple stretches, explaining breathing, posture and control, and then progressed through different muscle groups, describing posture, positions and muscle control with clarity. She even suggested modifications for some movements, if we would prefer. In this way, Lisa was able to accommodate both beginner and experienced yoga participants in the same class. I came away satisfied, knowing I had received a challenging work out, and even texted my daughter in the States to say, “Yoga isn’t for wimps!”
Throughout the rest of the week, I attended Lisa’s classes as my schedule allowed. I am truly impressed with the level of excellence and skill Lisa brings to this activity. Now I’m hooked on yoga and only hope I can find an instructor I like as well as her.
I was fortunate enough to have Lisa as the yoga instructor on a recent vacation at Secrets Silversands in Puerto Morelos, MX. I have done a small amount of yoga in the past, but usually just at the end of another class. This was my first full yoga class, and I’m now hooked! The first day we went to the class, one of the event coordinator staff members taught. While well intentioned, he did not give a low version of anything he had us do, and there were some guests that were not in good physical shape, and I was extremely worried they were going to injure themselves. Two days later I was down that way for a run, so I thought I’d check to see if the same gentleman was teaching. I was thrilled to see that it was an actual certified yoga instructor, and stayed for that class and the one the next day before we left. Lisa was very warm and made us all feel very comfortable. When showing poses, she gave low or modified versions of each, and walked from person to person to help each with his/her form to increase intensity, and for some to rule out injury. After attending her class I fell in love with yoga and in turn have signed up for a class in my home town. Having classes like these was the real icing on the cake for my husband and I when we go on vacation. It raises the bar from corny activities that untrained staff members at a resort do to pass the time to real relaxation and a true 5-Star experience. Thank you Lisa!
- Jennifer Dowdney
I had the good fortune of taking Lisa’s yoga class at Excellence Playa Mujeres. I only wish I had been able to make it to more of her classes that week. First of all, getting to experience yoga on the beach, in a nice shaded palapa, with the ocean breeze and sun rising should definitely be on your list of things to do! Lisa led a great class that accommodated a variety of levels. She broke down asanas in a way that was helpful no matter your experience. In fact, as someone who has studied yoga for a while I found it very helpful to break it down. Actually it might have been more challenging! She offered many variations for when we did want to take it to the next level and was also great about giving both physical adjustments and vocal feedback in a way that allowed you to go deeper into your practice. The relaxation sequence at the end of class was also fantastic. I loved her positive, fun take on practice & life too! If you get a chance to take class from Lisa, do it!
- Morgan Fleming
We worked every morning with Lisa while at Secrets St. James. Loved her, we worked hard overlooking the blue sea. Miss her!
- Kathy Kattler
I Enjoy excellent yoga instruction from Lisa Lembruski at the Finest resort with an excellent ocean view and pleny of space filled with air and light. Soft breezes caress, while muscles stretch, opening body, heart, mind, and spirit. It is such a pleasure to attend class at the finest Resort, I would go every day if I could. If you love yoga in a beautiful space, this is the place to go, Not only the place is amazing Lisa the yoga instructor is very dedicated and takes the time to correct your postures that is one the best services you get out of her I gladly recommend her as a yoga instructor.
- Divina Violeta
I had the pleasure to have Lisa as a yoga instructor while we were vacationing at Secrets in Montego Bay. What great classes we had overlooking the beautiful water. I loved Lisa’s classes.
- Ann Puruczky Elias
Yoga on the beach with Lisa
I joined not expecting much!! Most yoga at resorts is relaxing but I've never felt worked
out. These last two days she's stretched us~ motivated us~ challenged us!!! Music was so good!!
Lisa you're a inspiration
I hope we meet again
[Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica] offered Yoga and Pilates classes during our stay. Lisa Zembruski yoga instructor was AWESOME. Starting out the day with her yoga instruction was wonderful. She offered modifications and challenges and brought genuine namaste to her practice.
-rbo22 (See complete review on TripAdvisor)